Friday, April 27, 2007

Elemental

Here's a quick and crappy concept sketch for the main character of a game I might start working on soon.



I like the concept of the game, and will probably devote a post to it, once I have something prototyped. It's still in the early planning stages, but I think I'm onto something.

I've got a high-level design document (no design doc for the game's engine yet). I will be using Torque Game Builder for the game's development. I've been using TGB since it was called T2D and was in Early Adopter mode, and it's come a long way. I think it still lacks a few details for a 2d platform game, but I have yet to create a prototype.

3 comments:

Riley said...

You have me very curious about the game. What is the storyline?

RAV

Jacob said...

... wouldn't you like to know?

I'm not so sure about the storyline, but I am pretty sure about the gameplay.

Riley said...

Tease!